In This Together
Partnership Intro & Options
BY Jay Stearley // email@example.com
what happens . . .
WHEN EVERYONE ON OUR TEAMS IS
PARTNERING with the Slingshot Group is like MULTIPLYING staff, momentum, and health at a fraction of the cost.
NEXT LEVEL PEOPLE.
NEXT LEVEL CHURCHES.
Our desire through coaching is to inspire leaders to take their leadership to the next level. Coaching is about inspiration. It is a contractual process, which leads the client to an advantage. It is not intended for a competitive advantage, but one toward individual improvement and progress. The role of a coach is to lead people to think creatively, in new ways, not to tell them what to think.
We believe fresh eyes to any situation can be extremely helpful. Successful coaching relationships move people toward a much deeper understanding of their contribution as pastors, shepherds, leaders, team members, spouses and parents.
In this proposal, we outline what the coaching process involves and delivers. Please keep in mind that while Slingshot Group offers coaching options, we recognize that it is necessary to tailor these to fit the clients’ needs. This will simply give you an idea of what we offer. Together, we will create the agenda and deliverables of our coaching relationship.
General topics covered range from Leading with Clarity throughout the church, Strategic Planning, Succession, Ministry Team Development and Culture, Expanding Ministry Momentum, Stewardship and Generosity, and Change Management.
Slingshot Group is on-site with churches every week helping
BUILD REMARKABLE TEAMS.
Coaching agreements include long-term, short-term, and hourly options depending on the ministry's need and momentum.
Commonly, partnerships begin with a on-site visit and 3-month engagement, leading to a longer-term retainer as positive impacts, momentum, and relationships are experienced.
Living out the Great Commandment and Great Commission TOGETHER is catalytic and exponential.
Jay Stearley has over 16 years of ministry experience. He has most recently served as an Executive Pastor with one of America’s top 100 fastest growing churches as designated by Outreach Magazine in 2016. He completed an M.B.A. in Management as well as an M.A. in Christian Leadership and Ministry. He is wild about his wife and daughter and all activities outdoors, especially skiing, mountain climbing, and biking.
Over the past thirteen years, David A. Miller has had the privilege of serving as a pastor, mentor, speaker and teacher. His diverse experiences on both the east and west coasts—in thriving, multi-site churches as well as parachurch ministries—collectively contribute to an arsenal of skills that he has brought to Slingshot Group.
THE COACHING TEAM
Our Coaching Team brings years of experience and cutting edge thinking to staff and local church and organizational development.
WE HELP PEOPLE LOVE THEIR WORK.
Help your team reach the next level
Improvisation is performing without a script. And though it gives the appearance of spontaneity, real improv requires practice and preparation to develop the ability to act and react in the moment.
At Slingshot Group, we’ve developed the IMPROVleadership coaching model to help leaders build trust, encourage risk-taking, increase collaboration, and promote creativity. Which in turn, moves people towards being more committed to their roles and performance.
- Relationship: on-call expertise, support, interaction, and encouragement.
- Growth: fuel health, reach, and impact.
- Clarity: strategic planning with action steps that helps your team understand where you are, where you’re headed, and how to get there - with support along the way.
- Results: momentum, goal-setting, accountability, and best-practices.
- Expertise: knowledge and experience to move the ministries of your church forward.
- Network: access to healthy leaders and ministries.
- Resources: increased participation of people, growth in stewardship and generosity through discipleship, finances, and investment by partners.
- Assessment: timely and constructive feedback of ministry practices and culture.
THE PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT
Conditions and Contingencies
The Coach (Jay Stearley) agrees to:
- To discover your unique need and determine the best next steps to fulfill that need
- Onsite Visit (optional)
- Correspond via phone or email in a timely manner
- 24 hour response to text and email questions
- Coaching Reports
The Client (Church) agrees to:
- Complete the Coaching Questionnaire
- Provide Slingshot Group any requested information or documentation
- Correspond via phone or email in a timely manner
- Client/church agrees to pay to Slingshot Group the total fee for services rendered
- Onsite visits can be added as desired
- Reimburse all approved travel expenses incurred by Slingshot Group during the coaching process
Ministry Mapping & Leader Coaching
- IMPROVleadership - Development - Evaluation
Workshops & Speaking
- IMPROVleadership - Team Dynamics - Culture
- Team building - Spiritual Care - Planning
- Growth - Health - Communications
- Leadership - Culture - Encouragement
- Strategy - Discipleship - Support
- Programming - Hospitality - Connections
- ChMS Maximization - Giving - Culture & DNA
Ministry Assessment Site Visit
- Relationship building - StratOp - Training
- Observation - Evaluation - Resourcing
(Applied towards a staff search)
- Clarity - Assessment - Leader care
- Navigation - Communications - Timeline
$10,000.00 25% Off
- Communications - Discipleship
- Budgeting - Analytics
- Programming (i.e. workshops, counseling, etc.)
$8,000.00 5% Off
- Search - Promotion - Vetting
- Placement - Coaching
$22,000.00 $2,500.00 Off
*Prices may vary.
**Discounts available varying on scope and quantities.
***Payment is due on the 30th of each month.
****All travel expenses incurred by Slingshot Group during coaching will be reimbursed by the church.
For the Church, you, your city,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org // Phone: 775.772.7505